Thursday, October 25, 2012

A little bit about us

We are a southern family, transplanted to California by the Air Force. I'm Miranda and I have a wonderful husband (The Man) and two sweet boys. Wild man is 2.5 years old and Boo is 14 months. They have my whole heart and I am so lucky to have them! I'm blessed to be a stay at home mother. I'm a great cook, but not so great at keeping up with our laundry! We also have a 3 year old boxer who thinks he's a lap dog. I'm starting this blog to keep our family back east up to date with our daily life. I'll also be sharing my favorite recipes and cleaning solutions, and hopefully my designs once I'm more proficient with a sewing machine. If you're reading this, I thank you for finding me and I certainly hope you'll stick around.

Blessings,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment